 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16454
16453  |  16455
Subject:
Got Minifigs??? $1.00 each here. Your choice of hundreds!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:03:03 GMT

Hello!

GOT MINIFIGS????

Your choice, any minifig $1.00 each.

(more pictures later)

Minimum purchase of 5 minifigs & $2.00 shipping in the U.S.

Buy 10 and we include a bonus minifig of our choice!

Buy 100 and get 15 free! (& exact shipping charges)

Buy 150 and get 15 free plus FREE U.S. SHIPPING.
(other countries require additional postage)

Take all minifigs we have for sale and we'll include a bunch of misc. assorted
minifig parts free!

Adults, PayPal verified, long time ebay members with perfect feedback.

Thanks

Jeff