 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1644
Re: TM's Bargain Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:48:11 GMT

There have been several inquiries about these sets.  Apparently,
xoom.com is not displaying the page for some people (myself included).
I hope this is a temporary problem.  I am taking inquiries in the order
I receive them and have several soft offers already.  I will post again
when the offers are finalized.

Thomas Main wrote:

I have a 6991 Monorail Transport Base for sale for $125.  Also, several
lots from my 12V auction last month went unclaimed so I am reselling
them as one lot at a discounted price.  Take a look at this page for
consition details and pics of what's available.  This is a
first-come/first-served sale.  Thanks.

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/auctions/auction.html

(I know the URL says auction, but it's a sale)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu