 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16426 (-5)
  Re: Another weekend sale at Classicsmiley's Shop

(...) Doh! I made the most elementary of mistakes, and forgot to include a link to my shop! (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Another weekend sale at Classicsmiley's Shop

My last sale didn't generate the business that I had hoped, so I decided that it's time to have another one. The difference is that after my last sale, I made the sale prices the permanent prices. I then marked all of my parts down another 25% for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Wanted: 4032 Airline Promos (all)

I have much to trade, including 10152 Maersk Sealand Container Ship. Feel free to browse my store or contact me with your wanted items. I will also purchase at reasonable prices. Thanks! -- Scott Limerick's Pot of Gold: (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Own Train - Special Offer

Give it up. Enough of the whining already. These deals literally were "warehouse/storage sales", where they had damaged product they wouldn't sell retail in such shape. I believe Europe S@H does the same from time to time, and certain AFOLs just (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Own Train - Special Offer

(...) The biggest deal would be fair prices for Europe instead of us funding the American market... Yours, Christian Treczoks (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact