 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16425
    Another weekend sale at Classicsmiley's Shop —Joel Hoornbeek
   My last sale didn't generate the business that I had hoped, so I decided that it's time to have another one. The difference is that after my last sale, I made the sale prices the permanent prices. I then marked all of my parts down another 25% for (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Another weekend sale at Classicsmiley's Shop —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) Doh! I made the most elementary of mistakes, and forgot to include a link to my shop! (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Help me repair my bicycle (was Re: Another weekend sale...) —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) sale. The sale will continue until I get enough money to buy a new tire and tube for my bicycle. International customers, I would like to give you a discount on shipping as well. Please e-mail me for details. As always, I ship the next (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)