 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16381 (-10)
  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

(...) Another Chicago area AFOL coming out of the woodwork... you're welcome to join the Chicago LEGO Builders' mailing list on Yahoo - email me your Yahoo ID if you have one and I'll set you up. -Tim (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

(...) Jeff, Do you still have the Lego's? I live in the Chicagoland area, I would like to check out the parts and talk to you some more and see if we can work out our numbers :-) Thanks, Anthony (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickfest2004__ Have I got a fig for you!

Hey all Brickfesters, Have I got a fig for you! At this years Brickfest I will have largest [1] assortment of minifigs ever and here’s the best part, you name the price! That’s right folks you choose the minifigs you want and you tell me how much. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  No more Woodfield pick-a-brick updates

Hey all, In the past few months I have made several posts updating the Woodfield mall pick-a-brick inventory and since I know that a few people keep an eye out for my updates I figured I would give you a heads up on what’s going on. As of this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Troys Surplus LEGO Brickfest Delivery and SALE

Only a couple more days to take advantage of this extra discount and free delivery to Brickfest! :-) Also, i've been adding new inventory this afternoon...various parts in Light Gray. Troy "Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Four set 6280 Armada Flagship MISB for Sale at BF

(...) Awesome..... Sold Out very fast I might bring something else..... Gustavo Brinck (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego castle/fortress for sale-trade. (all gray)

Hello We are offering some of our last Lego for sale. A castle/fortress that I never really finished. I don't have an exact parts count nor weight but there are several hundred more parts than shown in the photo included. (light & dark gray) Arches, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Four set 6280 Armada Flagship MISB for Sale at BF

I am planning to bring four set 6280 Armada Flagship MISB for Sale at BF, that is the original set not the new edition. (URL) price will be US$ 40 for each Any one intereted? (just send me a mail) Also I need to share a table to offer these items.. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RE: I LOVE a Parade SALE !

Lar Wrote.. (...) I knew I should have had Mark write it......... Thanx, Milissa Millere Visit My Lego™ Store, Millere's Spares™ (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I LOVE a Parade SALE !

(...) Um, what about orders paid for between 8-10-2004 6:00 pm EST and 8-11-2004 6:00 pm EST ?? Those seem to be in limbo. LOL (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact