 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16380
    Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale. —Anthony Prochaska
   (...) Jeff, Do you still have the Lego's? I live in the Chicagoland area, I would like to check out the parts and talk to you some more and see if we can work out our numbers :-) Thanks, Anthony (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale. —Paul Sinasohn
     In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Anthony Prochaska wrote: <SNIP> (...) Hey,Anthony - Prochaska is an unusual name (as is mine) so I figure I should let you know there is a Prochaska family out here in the Bay Area. I can put you in touch with Paul (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale. —Tim Courtney
   (...) Another Chicago area AFOL coming out of the woodwork... you're welcome to join the Chicago LEGO Builders' mailing list on Yahoo - email me your Yahoo ID if you have one and I'll set you up. -Tim (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)