 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16320
FS: Brickmania 004 Guarded Church #10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:41:03 GMT

For sale is an original Brickmania 004 Guarded Church starter kit.  This is
kit #10.  It includes all the original pieces, in like new condition.  Was
built once for display only and then stored.  Also includes the certificate
of authenticity and the notebook of printed instructions.  Does not include
the original box.

Specific details about the original kit can be found here:

http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html

As a bonus (to make up for the missing original box), I will include all the
parts to build the Module D.  These were not included with the original kit,
however the printed instructions for it were included.  This will add
another 547 pieces to the original 3620.

This is truely an amazing set of Lego and is unlike anything that TLC has or
will ever produce.

Asking price is $700 and the buyer would pay for insured shipping.  This is
a great opportunity to own a piece of custom Lego set history.  Email me if
you are interested and we can work out the details.  I will accept Paypal,
or a money order.  Feel free to ask for online selling references.
International buyers welcome.

Thanks for looking,
Greg