 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16316
16315  |  16317
Subject:
Building Robots w/ LEGO Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:42:03 GMT

I want to sell a copy of "Building Robots w/ LEGO Mindstorms." The book is in
very good condition. I'm asking 12.00 and that will include bookrate shipping in
the USA. Shipping outside the USA is extra. I'll take paypal and money order.
E-mail me if interested at Clanagdor@comcast.net. Thanks.

Chris Yoder