 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16311
  FINAL Markdown! Stacie Graduated SALE!

Hi All FINAL Markdown for our - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D ALL Sets are 10% off - ALL Figs are 20% off ALL Parts are 40% off - All instructions are 50% off. FLAT Rate $4 S&H to the Continental US 48, no matter how large your order (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)