 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16308
16307  |  16309
Subject:
A Click Away re-opened for a few days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:31:09 GMT

Having spent over $3000 at Bricklink on tan Lego through the last month or so,
I am now no longer allowed to spend more. ( Especially since my wife
keeps telling me she wants a new fence. )

So... I've opened my store again. I have some kits, figs and pieces in
there all at or very close to the lowest prices in BrickLink. It
will remain open, and I'll add new pieces nightly, until I sell enough
to buy the remaining tan pieces I desire.

Have a look if you wish. http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jashiner

Thanks,
- Jeff