 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16302
    Talon's Nest is having a sale! —Thomas Stangl
   I've never held a sale until now, but have some bills that need cleared, so am having a sale. ALL Parts, Instructions, and Gear are 20% off for a limited time (sets and minifigs not on sale beyond any individual sale prices). Many of my prices were (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Talon's Nest is having a sale! —Thomas Stangl
   Just added some RC Car parts, and immediately put them on sale too... (...) *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)