 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16295
16294  |  16296
Subject:
Video game systems for LEGOs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 19:12:59 GMT

I am wondering if anyone is looking for older game systems, and if they are willing to trade Briklink store credit for them.  If
anyone is interested, please let me now the games and or systems they are interested in, and their Brickshelf pages.  Just so
everyone knows, the games and systems I can get ahold of are no longer in production, and are used.  Some older systems may vary in
avaliability.  Here is a list of the systems I may be able to obtain for trades (* indicates system is more rare than others):

NES (front loader), SNES*, N64**, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color*
Sega Master System**, Sega Genesis (Models I and II), Sega Saturn**, Sega Dream Cast*
Playstation*, Atary 2600*, Commodore***, Apple II*, Intellivision**

You can request other systems, but I cannot be as sure of getting them.  I can get games for the systems above, and for the systems
mentioned below:
Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Atari Jaguar ***

email me if you are interested, or if you have any questions.

--
Markham Carroll