 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16290
16289  |  16291
Subject:
Fox. Sox. Fox, Sox, Box. Fox in Sox. Fox in Box. Fox in Sox in Box!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:07:30 GMT

Exactly 200 different Original Lego Boxes are for sale in my shop right now
with a total selection of more than 320 to choose from. There are some as
recent as Star Wars and Adventurers, and several as much as 20 years old! All
Themes are represented somewhat.

If you want Original Lego set Boxes for your collection, right now is the time
to check out my shop to see if I have want you are looking for.

http://www.abpbricks.com

Almost all of the boxes for sale now have come from my personal Lego collection
of 1200 sets. I have been storing some of these boxes for as long as 25 years
and I finally decided to sell them. My reward for storing them all these years
is having people buy them and restore some lost childhood memories. A few more
dollars in my pocket is good, too.

I have attempted to accurately describe all defects, but I may have missed some
details. I judged their condition according to their worst fault. If there are
no desparaging remarks, then you can believe the box to be trouble-free.

Those listed as "Cut to Lay Flat" are exactly that. In order to store the
smaller boxes, I used scissors or a hobby knife to cut along the edges of the
main panels so that the boxes could be stored safely and in less space. It was
either that or discard them. If you need boxes for your Lego collection you
will be glad I did not discard mine so that you may now own them.

A small assortment of Original Instructions are also available now.

I began listing boxes a few weeks ago. Those that sold quickly were shipped to
buyers and they should begin to leave feedback for me. Please check my
feedback if you have any doubts as to the quality of the boxes I am selling and
my skill at packing them to prevent shipping damage.

__Kevin Salm__
ABP Lego Sales
http://www.abpbricks.com

Lego Brick enthusiast for over 25 years.
And I have the boxes, instructions, and bricks to prove it!