 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16288
16287  |  16289
Subject:
Part 3 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 15:14:30 GMT

Hi All

Part 3 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D

ALL Sets are 7% off

ALL Figs are 14% off

ALL Parts are 35% off

FLAT Rate $4 S&H to the Continental US 48, no matter how large your order is!

http://www.MilleresSpares.com

Also please note that unlike "some" sellers, I have NOT marked up my prices just
to mark them down.

This is an incremental sale........... :-O

Sets will increase by 1%, Figs will increase by 2% and Parts will increase by
5% every few days UNTIL we can pay for Stacie's first semester at USC
(University of SC)

Thanx,

Milissa Millere
Visit My Lego™ Store, Millere's Spares™