 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16264
  Two new Custom Space sets for sale (32 total!)

Hi all, I just released my latest two custom space sets for sale! They are: the Raven Heavy Attack Fighter. As the name implies, it is mostly black to be stealthy, has adjustable wings, and is heavily armored. You can see it here (select the "more" (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)