 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16256 (-5)
  Re: Wanted: "Jake" minifig

(...) A BrickLink search finds "Engineer Max" (URL) available between 24 merchants $2.50-$12.50 (URL) check minimum orders :) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Wanted: "Jake" minifig

Didn't know where to post this request (lugnet.parts.wanted would have been the most logical choice IMHO), but I need an "Engineer Jake" from set 4534 (the train engineer from this MOT set). Will purchase. Please email if interested. -Rob (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  New Custom Lego Space set for sale - Tomahawk Assault Fighter

Hi all, my latest set is now for sale, and at 10% off as my way of celebrating my 31st custom space set. It's the Tomahawk Assault Fighter. Its styling is drawn a little bit from the B-wing model of Star Wars. You can see it here (click on the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minifig Clearance at Legotown...a Bricklink Store

ALL Minifigs in my inventory are clearance priced at 25-50% off. (I need to pay off a Lego purchase debt :o( This will make my wife :o) As always, thanks for looking! Justin (URL) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Shop inb Köln/Collogne - where is it?

(...) The shop is located in: Hohe Strasse 52 Köln/Cologne Germany The "Hohe Strasse" is one of the larger pedestrian zones of Cologne. If you arrive by train, you can't avoid to notice the the Cologne Cathedral. The road (it is a pedestran zone, so (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact