 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16254
    New Custom Lego Space set for sale - Tomahawk Assault Fighter —Lee Meyer
   Hi all, my latest set is now for sale, and at 10% off as my way of celebrating my 31st custom space set. It's the Tomahawk Assault Fighter. Its styling is drawn a little bit from the B-wing model of Star Wars. You can see it here (click on the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)