 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1625
1624  |  1626
Subject:
FW/T: 5311/5306 + US Power Supply for 9V Train for Europe Power Supply + ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:35:20 GMT

Okay, this may be a little complicated, but I'll explain...

1)  I need a 5311 Connecting Cable (25.6cm) or a 5306 Connecting Cable
(26cm).  US LEGO Shop at Home doesn't sell them (I just called).

2)  I just received a 4563 from Europe (The Netherlands) to be precise.  It
has the 220V, 50 Hz power transformer with it (two mid-size round prongs,
I'm not overly familiar with European power outlets), which doesn't quite do
me much good.

So...  Anyone overseas have a 120V, 60 Hz (North American) power transformer
they'd like to trade?  Plus, can you also pick me up a 5311 or 5306?  I'm
willing to compensate you with either money ($12 US), a trade of a #6599
(Shark Attack), or possibly other reasonable offers.

Please reply to me via e-mail.

Thanks!

-Jeremy Dailey, jpdailey@ne.mediaone.net