 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16236 (-5)
  50 Set 7034 Surveilance Trucks Parted Out

I have just listed the parts from 50 copes of set 7034 Surveillance Truck in my store. This set is full of neat parts, including many doors and printed panels. Troy's Surplus Lego: (URL) listed today: (URL) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  30 Land Buster set 4404 Parted out

I have just listed the parts from 30 copies of set 4404 Land Busters in my store. Prices are extremely competitive. Troy's Surplus Lego: (URL) added today: (URL) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2 New Custom Space sets for sale (now 30 total!)

Hi everyone, two new custom space sets are for sale by The Brickee Mart. They are: The THOR Heavy Armor Rocket Launcher (URL) Medium Armored Transport (URL) those of you who haven't checked out my custom sets yet, there are now 30 different sets (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Many new parts added lately

I haven't advertised in here for a while, but I've added a few tens of thousands of parts over the last month or so, with more to come. Often my prices are the lowest or near the lowest on Bricklink. Check out my latest additions. (URL) Stangl (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact