 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16209
    20 Copies of 5850 Royal Crystal Palace parted —Troy Cefaratti
   I have listed the parts from 20 copies of the Belville set 5850 Royal Crystal Palace in my store. If you are looking for tons of "girl" lego, and odd colors, be sure to check this out: My store: (URL) listed today: (URL) you can see from the last (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)