 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16205
  Jabba's Barge on sale on EBay soon.

Hi everybody, I just wanted to tell that I'll put a new Jabba's Barge on auction on Ebay USA in the next days. You can find more informations, on my website : (URL) keep on updating the page untill the starting day. Thanks, Eric Druon / BaronSat (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: auction posted to ".b/s/t"...

FYI... Please be advised that *any and all* auction notices belong in ".auction" *WITHOUT EXCEPTION*. (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general)