 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16199
  my-favorite-band-is-coming-to-town-so-I-need-the-cash sale

The bad news is the premature end of my 15% off storewide until the 15th sale. The good news is the 30% off storewide until at least the 15th sale. This puts many of my items at the lowest prices on BrickLink. Lots of Star Wars sets, some Harry (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)