 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16176 (-5)
  Woodfield mall LEGO store Pick-A-Brick inventory as of ( 03/27/04 )

Hey All, Below you will find a complete Pick-A-Brick inventory Of the Woodfield mall Lego store located in Schaumburg Illinois. I have arranged the inventory in a way that is hopefully understandable. Please note: WE TAKE PHONE ORDERS! We will not (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 10% - 50% off in bricks4you.com this weekend

(...) Is there any chance you'll lower your minimum order too? $100 is quite high. (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Hi

Hi All, I've just lowered the prices on 99% of my parts to 25% off and most prices on sets have been lowered. Prices on most items are the lowest avaiable now. Check it out... :) (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Tie Fighter Y-Wing set to trade for pirates

Set 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing MIB for trade. I'm looking to trade it for at least one pirate ship like Red Beard Runner or a ship of similar size. I'm also looking for mast pieces, sails, cannons, pirate minifigs, and boat hulls. All offers (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts packs for retired Lions Gate Models custom kits

As you may know, many of my older custom kits are now 'retired", having sold as many as the limited edition run was announced to be. You can still build them using the instructions on my Instructions CD #1, but gathering the parts (especially for (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact