 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16169
16168  |  16170
Subject:
Bricklink Store for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:50:39 GMT

What I am offering is the entire inventory of my bricklink store. All parts are
bagged seperately and according to their place in inventory. 98% of the items in
my inventory are brand new and only handled to sort. Other items are in very
good used condition. Most of my items are either at the lowest price offered on
Bricklink or well below the average selling price. The current value of my store
is a tiny bit over $260.00 US. I am offering my store for $200.00 US and will
ship anywhere in the Continental US or Canada for $10.00 US. I will offer a
$5.00 shipping discount to the rest of the world. This is a pretty decent sale
and I will only be offering it for a short time. I will inlcude a bonus of 50
random additional parts to the purchaser of my store. Price of the bonus pieces
will be a total of $5.00 to $10.00.

My store is: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wlister

Feel free to email me if you have any inquiries. Any stock sold from my store
while the sale is on will be replaced by an equivalent value of parts. Priced
just as competitively as the ones already in stock.

Will