 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16160
    bricks4you.com - moving sale part II —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, After adding a bunch of especially new SW minifigs so I have 81 different offered in my shop and totally 19,000 SW figs listed have I decided to start part II of my moving sale to make it easier for me to move to a new house in April/May :o) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)