 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16157
    50% off everything - 60% off if you buy the whole shop —Christer Rud Stoltz
   Hello everyone, I have put everything on my Bricklink shop on 50% discount. What is more, I offer a 60% discount off if you choose to purchase the whole lot! Have a look, and email me at Lego_lot@hotmail.com if you're interested in the whole lot. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)