 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16152
16151  |  16153
Subject:
Custom Space sets 19 and 20 just released!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:36:42 GMT

Sets 19 and 20 were added today! The new sets are:

the Goliath Armored Air Dropship (looks pretty mean!), and

the Galaxy Thunderbolt Fighter.

Both ships give off the image of "We don't take guff - we dish it out!" Take a
look and check them out!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lmeyer

The color schemes all utilize the classic blue/grey, and also add in dark grey
and black. The designs also take advantage of the latest slopes, wedges,
windscreens and engines.

If you're a guy or gal who likes space sets, you're bound to find one you like!