 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16151 (-5)
  5-10 Percent off many Custom Lego Space sets

In addition to reducing set prices across the board, I also have many sets right now at 5-10 percent off. Please take a look, especially if you like space sets! (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale: 7166 Imperial Shuttles

This is a great classic Star Wars set, with an excellent part selection. (URL) for only $39.99. Ask for $2 off a metal brick when you order a shuttle! --Bram (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Cheap ZNAP Parts

I've relisted my ZNAP inventory: (URL) prices! Help me move this stuff out of my basement.... Troy (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricks4you.com - now over 500,000 parts available

Hi, Just added more than 150,000 parts including more than 75 new lots. All prices has been checked and several has been decreased to stay in the bottom of the price level on bricklink. Shop link: (URL) a bunch of great parts like rare or hard to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Parts

Hi All, I've just added many new parts to my store, come and take a look. Most parts are 20% off with many lots offering bulk discounts. Jin Precious Princess Palace (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact