 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16146 (-5)
  Re: Just bought NEW house - 33% off on most parts in bricks4you.com

(...) But your store is closed...? (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Hello to you all,

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Just bought NEW house - 33% off on most parts in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Just bought a new house and decided to add a 33% sale on most parts in my shop. I hope you'll come and clean me out - it will both help on finances and the moving of my stock :o) Shop link: (URL) sale will only go on for a short time, Morten (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted- Left hand Switches damaged optional

I have tried to get some for quite some time without luck. I am still looking for damaged straigt rails (9V), eventually also damaged straight 12V parts. I need them for (destructive) testing. I am afraid that we will not get anything, inform me if (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Huge lot of brand new train parts/ Lego Norway

Hi From Lego Service Norway, spare part division, there are hundred of interesting parts for Lego trains, locomotives and wagons. Some of these parts might be very wanted by the people that reads this forum. (URL) regards from Norway Christian (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact