 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16141
  Buying Display Items

Hi all, I need to purchase some signage and indoor/outdoor display items for a clubhouse where kids can play with Lego toys. I'm specifically looking for lighted Lego signs and large display figures with friendly faces, not the modern ones with the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)