 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16141 (-10)
  Buying Display Items

Hi all, I need to purchase some signage and indoor/outdoor display items for a clubhouse where kids can play with Lego toys. I'm specifically looking for lighted Lego signs and large display figures with friendly faces, not the modern ones with the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

(...) Awesome! We can definitely use it -- while the servers are purchased, we want to have a fund for emergency expenses (and for planned upgrades). (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) Bricklink sales and the rest from Lions Gate Models sales). Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  FS: MB Power Rangers, Ninja Storm, Ninja Academy HQ

For Sale: MegaBlocks (set # 5730) Power Rangers, Ninja Storm, Ninja Academy HQ 6 copies, all are New, one may have been resealed by the store. Price: $20 each for one, $15 each for two or more, buyer pays shipping. email me if you are interested. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  18th Custom Space Lego Set now available

I now have my 18th design completed and available, adding to my complement of different custom space lego sets for sale. Prices for the sets range between $12.50 and $90. I have updated the prices recently so take some time to check them out. The (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  45 lb bulk lot for sale, lots of old space!

hello everyone, i have got about 45 pounds of bulk lego i would like to sell so i can buy more parts i need! this lot is mostly composed of space and town, but mostly space. i was an enormous space fan back in the day. there are dozens of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lugnet Server funds drive

(...) Hey, anything is appreciated. :) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lugnet Server funds drive

Weeeeellll, I didn't exactly get a ton of orders, the parts-only total was $8.56. So I went ahead and included sets, to get it to $22.17 (almost my entire PayPal balance right now, actually). I indirectly contributed $10 through Anne's minifig ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Not fixed!! Don't order!! Re: Image error and fix for Re: Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains

(...) James, Did you get the problem fixed? I sure would like one of those books? also is your website down as well. thanks and... happy Lego David Bail (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  WTT: $85 TRU Gift Card for 10021 or 10041 Legend

I have an $85 TRU Gift Card that I would like to trade for either 10021 Main Street or 10041 U.S.S. Constellation. If you are interested, please e-mail me at: thomasmain@myrealbox.com Thanks. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact