 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16136 (-10)
  45 lb bulk lot for sale, lots of old space!

hello everyone, i have got about 45 pounds of bulk lego i would like to sell so i can buy more parts i need! this lot is mostly composed of space and town, but mostly space. i was an enormous space fan back in the day. there are dozens of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lugnet Server funds drive

(...) Hey, anything is appreciated. :) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lugnet Server funds drive

Weeeeellll, I didn't exactly get a ton of orders, the parts-only total was $8.56. So I went ahead and included sets, to get it to $22.17 (almost my entire PayPal balance right now, actually). I indirectly contributed $10 through Anne's minifig ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Not fixed!! Don't order!! Re: Image error and fix for Re: Dome Car...train by Brick Built Trains

(...) James, Did you get the problem fixed? I sure would like one of those books? also is your website down as well. thanks and... happy Lego David Bail (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  WTT: $85 TRU Gift Card for 10021 or 10041 Legend

I have an $85 TRU Gift Card that I would like to trade for either 10021 Main Street or 10041 U.S.S. Constellation. If you are interested, please e-mail me at: thomasmain@myrealbox.com Thanks. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted- Left hand Switches damaged optional

Hey all, I am on a quest to find left hand switches. If you have any that are damaged or just some you’re willing to sell please contact me at roj2323 at yahoo.com. This is your chance to get some money out of your otherwise worthless switches so (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  17 different Custom Lego Space sets for sale

I now have 17 (working on 18 and 19 as we speak) different custom space lego sets for sale, ranging from $15 to $80. My latest addition is the Armored Slipstream Fighter - lots of nice new-style grey slopes and wedges in this model. Through February (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  inventory updated Het Speelblokje

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  rcx and sensors

i have found a buyer for the rcx and sensors. thank you to all who were interested and i apologize for not posting this sooner. jason (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

I'll follow along too, even though I'm kinda short on inventory now... 10% to lugnet, 5% off all inventory! (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact