 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16131
    Wanted- Left hand Switches damaged optional —Ondrew Hartigan
   Hey all, I am on a quest to find left hand switches. If you have any that are damaged or just some you’re willing to sell please contact me at roj2323 at yahoo.com. This is your chance to get some money out of your otherwise worthless switches so (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Wanted- Left hand Switches damaged optional —Sonnich Jensen
   I have tried to get some for quite some time without luck. I am still looking for damaged straigt rails (9V), eventually also damaged straight 12V parts. I need them for (destructive) testing. I am afraid that we will not get anything, inform me if (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)