 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16084
16083  |  16085
Subject:
Partial sale at Missing Brick, over 7000 lots available!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:11:03 GMT

I have put all my used inventory on sale. All is at least 5% off, up to 50% off
selected categories. As always, free S&H for USA/Canada, low rates for other
countries.

I now have way over 7000 different lots avialable, so a wide variety of parts,
some in good quantities too.

If you order for $25 or more, you can buy a set for under $0.01 (select 1 per
order under "sets, other"). I'll give you a random set. Value is based on order
size/value/complexity. Set is worth anywhere from $3 to $10's...

Also, to clear up storage space, you may purchase original boxes, and pay
NOTHING for them, except for actual shipping costs. Simply add them to your
order, and I'll adjust the invoice later. Note you must meet the minimum order
requirement of $9 without counting the "price" of the boxes.

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy