 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16081
    Vintage Empty Boxes Available at Brickfest PDX —Robin Sather
   Hi all, I'll be at Brickfest PDX in a couple of days (woohoo!), and will have with me a whole bunch of vintage empty boxes available for sale/trade or what have you. The condition varies, and most of the inards (trays, cardboard liners, etc.) are (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)