 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16077
16076  |  16078
Subject:
Two Display Figs (aka "maxifigs") for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:38:39 GMT

Hi all,

I have two display figs available for sale. They are in my house as fosters, and they are in need of a good home. If you’re interested in adopting one, please check out my Bricklink site:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=stripes&itemID=2264158

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=stripes&itemID=2264156

They are in excellent condition. I really hate to put them on evilbay, so I’m listing them here instead :) Please email me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

-Anne