 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16063
    Value packs for sale! —Christer Rud Stoltz
   Hi everyone, in my ongoing attempt to clear out the attic, I have tried grouping some of my parts together and offer them as value packs as listed below. Should you want one or more these, do write me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com - they will be sold on a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Value packs for sale! —Sonnich Jensen
     Jeg proevede at svare til dig i sidste uge, men uden held. Hvis du ser dette, saa svar venligts MVH Sonnich (...) {snip} (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Value packs for sale! —Sonnich Jensen
   I have ordered and paid for this for I dont know a month ago and I am still waiting for the parts. Christer says that he has been busy and have problems with his knee. He has not responded to emails for 1-2 weeks now. I hope this will come through. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)