 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1605
1604  |  1606
Subject:
FT 6986 Mission Commander for Castle or Pirate sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 04:26:49 GMT

Hi there,

I recently aquired a 6986 Mission Commander ship from the original Space Police
theme and want to trade it for Castle or Pirate Lego.

It is in amazing condition - built only once and never dismantled. I cleaned it
as it was covered in dust and it is great in brand new condition. The
instructions are slightly worn with a tiny 1/2 inch tear and there is no box.
The set is missing the two forward aerials, red 'lights' and small black
dishes. I tried to find them but had no success.

I am collecting Castle and Pirate sets and I am open to trade offers,
preferably larger sets but I will consider a group of smaller sets. If
anyone has a larger set to trade I am happy to negotiate some extra $$ or
another smaller set to even it up. See my list below (it's big):

Pirate:

1788 Treasure chest
6237 Pirates Plunder
6259 Broadsides Brig