 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16046 (-5)
  Re: does the page work? WAS: Looking for trades (or just these parts)

(...) Hi I have replied 2 times to you without getting an answer. Then again, I know there are problems with hot.ee being very slow at the moment. BR Sonnich (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New custom kit from BaronSat

Hi everybody, I have put on pre order sale my new custom model, the name is Copernicus shuttle. You can see it at this adress: (URL) website adress (URL) you have any question contact me, Live long and prosper... Eric Druon / BaronSat (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New colours (Re: My collection of colours)

I've updated my stack to include the new colours: (URL) I'm sorta adapting the Bricklink names for these shades: bluish grey (#46), bluish dark grey (#47), and reddish brown (#17). Also, I added trans medium blue (#4). -Henry (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Streamliner Dome Car for Santa Fe train by Brick Built Trains (J. Mathis)

Hello, everyone, This January 27, 2004, I would like to announce a streamliner dome car design to complement the official LEGO(R) Santa Fe(R) train set. The design features fully removable roof sections, a lift out upper deck of sets, spiral stairs (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  WTT: Long Straight Monorail for Star Wars AT-AT

I have a ton of long straight monorail (60+) to trade for Star Wars AT-AT's (Set #4483). Please contact me if you're interested. -- Scott Limerick's Pot of Gold: (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact