 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1604
    Looking for gray plates and inverted gray slopes —Steve Berry
   I realize these are parts many of you probably wish you had more of, but I figured I'd ask anyway ;) I'm looking to buy or trade for gray plates (preferably 4X6 and larger, and 6X8 and larger), and inverted gray slopes (medium or low). Thanks, Steve (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)