 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16012
16011  |  16013
Subject:
Yellow 1*2*2 plane windows wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:16:28 GMT

For a project I'm working on I'm looking for 7 yellow 1*2*2 plane windows, LDRAW
part 2377. New or used, either will be fine. I am willing to pay a good price
for these. Would prefer to buy them all at once, but each and every window is
welcome. Will buy or trade, send me your Wanted list and I'll see what I can do
for you.

Thanks for looking,
Jan-Albert van Ree