 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15996
Re: Wanted: 3943 (Cone 4x4x2) in YELLOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 06:53:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
   Hello all,

I’m trying to find a single 4x4x2 Cone in YELLOW:

(Clicking on the image will take you to the Peeron reference page)

It appears to have only appeared in two sets, both in the 1980s. Does anyone have one of these thay they would be willing to sell? I’ve got an MOC that looks very depressed without it! :(

Dear Mr. Sullivan:

I am writing in regards to your recent statement concerning the 4x4x2 cone in yellow, to be used on a “MOC that looks very depressed without it.” I would like to offer my opinion that, while Blacktron is a wonderful theme, I am not sure that your 4-8-4 Northern really fits into the spirit of that line’s offerings. I am also not certain that two rocket engines would be sufficient to make it “swoosh” satisfyingly. Perhaps if you added some trans-red and wings you could rename it the Galaxy Enforcer.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. L. Braun