 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15994
15993  |  15995
Subject:
FS Castle, Ninja, Star Wars Ep 1, Technic, Misc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:26:47 GMT

Hello all.  Most of you probably don’t remember me because it’s been so long
since I took part in discussions on RTL.  I have been out of the loop for some
time now, just didn't have the time and I was distracted by other things like
trying to get out of grad school so my Lego interest had dropped off.  After
finally graduating and moving my entire collection 800 miles, I am reavaluating
what I should keep and what I should sell off to raise money to buy new stuff
that has come out in the last couple of years.  So given that, these are the
following sets I am willing to sell.  Feel free to ask any questions.  For now I
am going to see what people will offer, I have an idea of what I have paid for
them and I can look up what they have sold for in the past.  At some point in
the not so far future I may open a Bricklink Store to sell the remaining.  Sets
are sealed in box unless otherwise noted.  Most boxes are slightly bent from
storage so I doubt you could call them in mint condition for those that want to
know.  Feel free to enquire about the box condition of any specific set.

Older Castle:
6079 Dark Forest Fortress
6044 King's Carriage
6046 Hemlock Stronghold x2
6078 Royal Drawbridge

Batlords Castle:
6097 Night Lords Castle
6027 Bat Lord's Catapult x2

Ninja:
6089 Stone Tower Bridge  Box seals broken, bags still sealed
6033 Treasure Transport
6045 Ninja Surprise
3050 Shanghai Surprise
3051 Blaze Attack
3052 Ninja’s Fire Fortress
3053 Emperor’s Stronghold  Box seals broken, bags still sealed
6083 Samurai Stronghold
6088 Robber’s Retreat  Used, missing one black Ninja with sword
6093 Flying Ninja’s Fortress  Box seals broken, bags still sealed

Star Wars Episode 1:
7121 Naboo Swamp
7111 Droid Fighter
7161 Gungan Sub
7171 Mos Espa Podrace
8000 Pit Droid  Used Parts in Ziplock bag with instructions and box cover

Technic:
8857 Street Chopper
8456 Fiber Optic Multiset
8232 Chopper Force
8414 Mountain Rambler
8277 Giant Model Set
8480 Technic Space Shuttle  Used
8232 Chopper Force Used (missing pieces, please contact for list)

Misc:
6249 Pirates Ambush  Used
6915 Warp Wing-Fighter  Used
5958 Mummy’s Tomb  Used, parts in ziplock w/ instructions, box cover, missing mummy)
6444 Outback Airstrip  Used, parts in ziplock w/ instructions, box cover
5936 Spider's Secret

I am willing to trade but my interests involve technic and 9V trains so I doubt
many people have much to trade.  Feel free to contact me and we can discuss.

Thanks

Douglas Pool