 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1599
Re: FS Classic Castle sets and Pirate ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:35:31 GMT

Bill Katz wrote:

Every so often I get lucky :)

Please Bill...this is a family newsgroup...there's no need to "show off"...
;-)

OBLEGO: Isn't LEGO trading fun...

Sanjay "looks like I'm gonna be banned from Bill's auctions" D'Souza