 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15976
FS: Nearly new Robotics Discovery Set 9735 Scout unit.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 00:59:37 GMT

Hi all,

Before I go to Ebay with this... I have for sale a barely used (2 times) Scout RCX unit from the Robotics Discover Set 9735. The unit is in MINT shape and in perfect working order. For those looking to add additional functionality to their Mindstorms set, this is a great unit. Can be programmed using alternative language tools (NQC etc) as well as having the default programs that are built in.

Price: $55 USD + shipping. I only have one, first come first served.

Shipping is via Canada Post (XpressPost Expedited or Surface). You choose from the above shipping options. Insurance is available on all but surface shipping.

Payment is via PayPal. Willing to allow pickups for those near Burlington Ontario.

The unit for sale: