 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15942
    Wanted: *OLD* brown 1 x 4 hinge bricks —Joel Hoornbeek
   Hello, As the subject indicates, I am looking for 1 x 4 hinge bricks in the old brown. I need many of them for a project I'm working on, and it looks like my hopes are dashed of ever getting them in new sets. I know these pieces were manufactured, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)