 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1592
    Castle Parts and Space Style Wheels Available for Sale or Trade —Mike Walsh
   I have pulled a bunch of castle and space pieces out of my collection that need better home than my never used parts bin. These are mostly castle wall and turet sections along with minifigs and acessories. I have added pictures of all of the stull I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)