 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15891
    Re: Orig. Boxes, 95% off !!* (read terms) —Will Middelaer
   (...) Doesn't your proposed procedure directly "mess with the price guide" by reporting false information into the record? If you can't sell the boxes within an acceptable timeframe at full price then their real value to you is what you are able to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Orig. Boxes, 95% off !!* (read terms) —Paul Janssen
   (...) Actually, you're right, it is still "messing with the price guide". However, most boxes were listed at the average previous sales price. I figured leaving them at that price I would mess much less with the price guide than selling them at 95% (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.theory)