 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15888
  Anyone overseas interested in Radio Shack 8376 Hot Flame RC Car?

I'm considering buying a few of this set, and was wondering if anyone overseas would be interested in a copy for $10 over my cost (it's at MSRP of $80 USD right now). NOTE - if it goes on sale any time soon, I would still offer it at $10 over cost. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)