 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15887
  Orig. Boxes, 95% off !!* (read terms)

Why? well, I need space... Terms of this Special: I've listed the boxes at my regular price. You only pay 5% of that amount (so they are 95% off), I'll reflect thsi 95% off as a credit on your invoice. This 5% is needed so I can pay fees, and let (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Orig. Boxes, 95% off !!* (read terms)

(...) Is it just me, or does this deal sound too complicated to deal with?? The wording is clear and I am sure Paul understands completely what he wants to do here, but I think buyers will be confused.... ____ (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Orig. Boxes, 95% off !!* (read terms)

(...) Maybe so, only 1 buyer wanted a box. It comes down to that I am basically giving away all my boxes. But, with free S&H, this would cost me tons of money. Thus, if you want a box, it is almost free (you only pay 5% of the listed price, so they (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Orig. Boxes, 95% off !!* (read terms)

(...) Doesn't your proposed procedure directly "mess with the price guide" by reporting false information into the record? If you can't sell the boxes within an acceptable timeframe at full price then their real value to you is what you are able to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Orig. Boxes, 95% off !!* (read terms)

(...) Actually, you're right, it is still "messing with the price guide". However, most boxes were listed at the average previous sales price. I figured leaving them at that price I would mess much less with the price guide than selling them at 95% (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.theory)